There are three things you can watch forever: fire, water, and Facebook audience going up.
As of June 2019, Facebook has more than 2.4 billion monthly active users worldwide who follow more than 90 million businesses and non-profit organizations.
Best Facebook Pages You Should Look Through
In this post, we’ve collected some of the best Facebook Pages according to the number of fans.
Click on any link you like, and don’t forget to scroll down to check out the list of top pages by popularity and type of brand. Additionally, read a few recommendations to increase your Facebook audience. Let’s roll!
Top Facebook Pages of Product Brands
What are the best Facebook Pages to follow? Product brands have more followers on Facebook than retail and fashion brands do.
- Facebook – 214 million fans
- Samsung – 161 million fans
- Coca-Cola – 107 million fans
- YouTube – 83 million fans
- McDonald’s – 79 million fans
- Candy Crush Saga – 71 million fans
- Instagram – 60 million fans
- KFC– 54 million fans
- Red Bull – 48 million fans
- Converse – 46 million fans
Top Facebook Pages of Retail and Consumer Merchandise Brands
Converse is the most popular retailer on Facebook.
- Converse – 46 million fans
- Walmart – 34 million fans
- Amazon.com – 29 million fans
- Target – 24 million fans
- Forever 21 – 15 million fans
- Macy’s – 14 million fans
- Kohl’s – 11 million fans
- Aeropostale – 10 million fans
- Best Buy – 8 million fans
- ZALORA – 7 million fans
Top Facebook Pages of Fashion Brands
The three leading apparel brands on Facebook are Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Chalany High Heels.
- Louis Vuitton – 23 million fans
- Dior – 16 million fans
- Chalany High Heels – 14 million fans
- Pit Bull Jeans – 12 million fans
- Mango – 11 million fans
- Fastrack – 9 million fans
- BOSS – 8 million fans
- Rolex – 7 million fans
- Prada – 6 million fans
- Amore Mio – 6 million fans
4 Simple Methods to Grow Your Facebook Audience
Here are some good Facebook Page ideas that will help you grow your business.
Method 1. Add Video to Your Facebook Page
When promoting your Facebook Page, you should take advantage of video content.
Here are three statistics that should convince you to do that:
- Video is the leading type of branded post on Facebook.
- 85% of advertisers say using video content on Facebook has been successful for them.
- Nearly 500 million people watch video on Facebook.
Post video content on the News Feed and launch video ad campaigns.
Also, don’t forget to add a cover video for your page. A cover video will make your page more vivid and alive than a cover image.
Note that your video should be at least 820x312 pixels. For the best results, Facebook recommends picking an 820x462 video. The recommended length for your cover video is 20 to 90 seconds.
Method 2. Be Attentive and Responsive
Using a personal touch is an effective way to grow the audience of your Facebook Page.
Facebook offers a few ways to promote your Page among its users:
- Add a Messenger chat. Did you know that 97% of consumers worldwide claim customer service is crucial when choosing a brand? Add a customer chat plugin to your Facebook Page to stay in touch with your target audience all the time.
- Create a chatbot. Make communication more convenient for both your customers and your customer support team by setting up a Messenger chatbot for your Page.
- Answer comments. Monitoring comments is important when managing a Facebook Page.
Method 3. Post More on the News Feed
You should publish at least one post a day if you want to grow your Facebook audience. It can be anything from a cheerful message with a catchy call to action and an attractive image to a short promotional video of your product or service.
By the way, Statista claims that brands post an average of seven video posts on Facebook every month. If you don’t have an opportunity to create so much video, keep in mind that images also have a good effect on potential and existing customers.
NOTE: Don’t have time to produce high-quality video content to promote your business? Get 10 FREE video ads made by artificial intelligence right now.
Method 4. Launch Paid Ads
Another way to grow your Facebook community is to create Facebook ads. They can be very effective in the right hands. There are two ways you can advertise your Page.
The first way is to reach more people by boosting News Feed posts. Click Boost Post under a post you want to promote, set your ad campaign settings, and you’re good to go.
The second way to reach more people is by launching Page likes ads to get some likes for your Page. To do that, click Promote on the left side of your Page.
All you need to do is add an ad creative, pick a target audience, set a budget, and select an ad duration.
Let Your Facebook Page Be One of the Best
We hope you liked the Facebook Page examples we linked to in our post.
To attract more users to your own Page, use more high-quality video content, communicate with your community more often, test paid ads, and publish a lot of diverse and captivating content.
And don’t be shy to share more of the best Pages to follow on Facebook in the comments.